10 August 2009

Apna-Pun

Three unmarried Mechanical Engineers are trying to figure out how to cook Rice.

1st: Yes I understand the problem. It's a 3D heat transfer problem with Neumann boundary conditions.

2nd: Macha! It's a 2D problem. It's axis-symmetric.

1st: Dude! But the surrounding is not symmetric. The vessel is in corner of the room and the fan is in the center. It's 3D da!

3rd who had been quiet so far: Look, that was ages ago and I probably (99.99%) bunked that class. Now put fundaes?

7 comments:

Anwesa said...

i guess the 3rd guy is my lil' kid bro simu :) nice,nice...bhata randha...amaku kebe dakucha ?

Mohan K.V said...

Ah, the Force is strong in you :-)

Pooja said...

3D!! lolz!!

Abhishek Behera said...

@ Anwesa didi: i must admit u got it right. i m trying my best not to be the third guy anymore.

and about the invite: sure! sure! someday!

@ Mohan K.V.: welcome to my blog. thanks for the comments. Over to your blog straight away!

@ Pooja: :)

@ Miss Kido: :)

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

RAHUL K said...

I give the credit of first and second persons to be raka and u! I take the privilege of being the third!

Anirban said...

Shit !!!

I think that 3rd guy is me..

anyways I put 2/30 in Quiz 1.